Weekly updates for JIS
Week 6 is here and the students are coming back into school! We are ready and excited to see them back
Term 1: 2020-21 -
- This week we welcome back the students in their a.m. and p.m. groups for school. The beginning of routine again!
- All measures and guideline have been shared with the school community. Please be sure to complete your health declaration form and also to check your child's temperature and sign their recording sheet each day. This is mandated information from the HK CHP and EDB.
- Access to the school routines have been shared in the newsletter on Friday 18th September - please be very familiar with these.
- We aim to keep our students as sfae and as healthy as possible. Please support us in reiterating with your own child the importance of all hygiene routines.
- Thank you for your support in getting the students back into school each day.
A weekly school newsletter is sent out to the school community each Friday afternoon - or view archived newsletters on the right of this page.